CSA Subscription Application
What is Community Supported Agriculture?
Watch our video to learn more!
One goal under project “Tånom, Fa’tinas, yan Sustånsia” is to develop and operate a Community Supported Agriculture Model Farm (CSA). The yield of the farm will be combined with the produce of other small farms and distributed via a subscription service with regular subscribers. Through the creation of the CSA farm, farmers can expect increased income and profitability, decreased waste, and ultimately more jobs in the way of expanding existing farms or new farmers entering the market.
Becoming a member of the CSA Subscription Service would be beneficial for those that:
- Like to cook
- Want to eat more healthfully
- Don’t have access to growing their own food
- Want to know where their food comes from
- Want to support their local farmers
How It Works
CSA is designed to promote farm-to-table eating, where members receive fresh, nutritious produce from the harvest of participating farms. Members will purchase a ‘subscription’ of harvest from the farm(s). Members do not decide what goes in the box, as it depends on the season. If the members are unsure how to cook certain items, Farm to Table Guam offers recipes, as well as nutritional value and storage tips on Pinterest.
CSA Box Subscription Options
Small Share – $35 per box
Mostly greens and an occasional fruit – for salad, smoothies and/or juicing. 6-8 items
- Weekly Pick-Up: $140/month
- Weekly Delivery: $180/month
- Every Other Week Pick-up: $70/month
- Every Other Week Delivery: $90/month
Large Share – $50 per box
Assorted greens, vegetables, fruit, herbs and occasional eggs. 10+ items
- Weekly Pick-Up: $200/month
- Weekly Delivery: $240/month
- Every Other Week Pick-Up: $100/month
- Every Other Week Delivery: $120/month
Please note: All applications must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on Friday to begin your subscription the following week.
Pick-up takes place on Tuesdays at the following locations:
- Agana – across post office next to Plaza de Espana from 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Tamuning – Pomika Sales from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Contact us to choose this location)
Each subscription delivery purchase of $40 ($10 per week) includes four (4) weeks worth and takes place on Tuesdays from 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
If ordering more than one box to be delivered to the same location, please contact our office at 671-689-8141 or email@example.com to register.
Please note: If residing on base, we will contact you directly to coordinate.
You will receive complementary delivery if ordering 4+ subscriptions to the same address. Please contact our office at 671-689-8141 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
When and Where Can I Register?
Those interested in becoming members are invited to submit applications, member agreement, and full payment. You can visit:
- Our office at Tamuning-Pomika Sales. Cash and checks will be accepted. Credit/Debit cards upon request.
- Our website. Credit and Debit cards will be accepted via PayPal. Application below.
We require a minimum purchase of 30 days. You will be charged every 30 days until you cancel your recurring payments via PayPal.
To unsubscribe, click here. Please note, you must create a PayPal account to manage your subscription, although no account is needed to subscribe initially.
If you do not receive a cancellation confirmation within 24 hours, please contact us.
Fill out the form below then pay securely with PayPal. *Indicates a required field.